Returns must be requested no later than 30 days from the date of delivery. Refunds provided only for unused parts returned within 14 days. Defective parts may be returned for refund or exchange, only if parts are not found defective due to incorrect installation or mishandling.
How to Submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Log into your account on our website.
- On the left under My Account, choose the RMA option.
- In the upper right, click on “Request New RMA.”
- From the drop-down menu, select the order that contains the item you wish to return.
- From the order you selected, choose only the item(s) and quantities you need to return.
- Use the drop-down menu to let us know if you are requesting a refund or a replacement.
- Click the “Submit Request.”
After we approve your RMA, which usually takes 2-3 business days, we will send you a shipping label to return the merchandise. A store credit will be posted to your account within 24 hours receipt of your return. You can apply the store credit to your next purchase.
Parts Eligible for Return
We will gladly accept the following returns:
- Items with non-working or partially working digitizers
- White LCD
- Discolored LCD
- Non-functioning parts in their original condition (no scratches or broken or missing parts)
A 20% restocking fee applies to all unused parts that are returned.
Parts Ineligible for Return
Unfortunately, there are parts that we are unable to accept as returns. These include:
- Items with scratched digitizers or LCDs
- Torn flexes
- Broken brackets
- Color conversions without the home button
- Items that do not bear our company sticker
- Any item with other physical damage that causes the part not to be in its original condition